Jeffrey Britton, MD
Jeffrey W. Britton, M.D., is a professor in neurology and chair of the Division of Epilepsy. His main areas of clinical and research interest are:
- Autoimmune epilepsies and encephalopathies, diagnosis, and treatment
- The effect of epileptic seizures on cardiopulmonary function
- Stimulation therapies in epilepsy
- Clinical aspects of epilepsy and seizures
- Innovations in clinical practice
In addition to his practice and research interests, Dr. Britton has been active in the education of neurology residents and fellows for many years, and currently serves as the Epilepsy Fellowship program director. He is recognized as a Fellow of the American Epilepsy Society, American Academy of Neurology, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society and American Neurological Association.