Mayo Clinic experts discuss code management during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Moderator: Alexander S. Niven, M.D.
- Holly D. Behrns, R.R.T., L.R.T.
- Alice Gallo De Moraes, M.D.
- Andrea Y. Lehnertz, APRN, CNS, M.S.N.
- Julie A. Schmidt, M.S.N., R.N.
- Christine S. Wolf, M.S.N., R.N.
Critical Care Insights: COVID-19 Edition offers online CME essentials for health care providers caring for patients with COVID-19 in the critical care setting. This online CME course consists of nine lectures covering respiratory failure, intubation safety, infection control, navigating drug shortages, maximizing team performance, mindset training, humanizing critical care and caring for critical care survivors.
Click here to claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the credit claim process.
Transcripts of this video are available in French, Portuguese and Spanish.