Despite the rapidly evolving body of data on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, some uncertainty persists around how the virus affects children.
In this webinar, Mayo Clinic pediatrics experts will review the latest research, discuss clinical updates and offer guidance for pediatric health care providers.
- Moderator: W. Charles Huskins, M.D., chair, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Featured expert: Rana Chakraborty, M.D., D.Phil., senior associate consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Featured expert: David (DJ) J. Hall, M.D., chair, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Featured expert: Emily R. Levy, M.D., assistant professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Featured expert: Nipunie S. Rajapakse, M.D., M.P.H., consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
This education is supported in part by an independent medical education grant from Pfizer Inc. and is in accordance with ACCME guidelines.
Click here to claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the credit claim process.
Senior Associate Consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine